Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kitchen Favorites Linky Party!!!

Today I'm linking up with Sarah from Modern Country Style for her Kitchen Linky Party....
My favorite spot in my kitchen has yet to be determined...see I'm move-in on...SATURDAY!! So as of right now my favorite thing is the change of color. It has gone from an out-dated and dull beige to a dark smokey slate. The whole place is now a nice cool grey...
It's just a little space, but it's my space.
I can't wait to get all my lovely things arranged, sorted, and make it home!!!


So here is the before picture of the kitchen.
It's is small but so darn cute!
But wait till you see what a little paint can do...





So what do you think? Big difference, eh? Looks empty now, but that will all change this weekend!!


And this is what I'd be wearing...Modern and Classic...
(borrowed from Pinterest)



4 comments:

  1. I great step in the right direction. I love that color. Good luck with your move! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Well, I'm SO glad you linked up to my Kitchen Favourites party because it bought me here to your lovely blog!! I've signed up to follow you.

    I LOVE what you've done to the kitchen. The dark grey is GORGEOUS!!

    And don't even get me started on the outfit you've chosen - instant lust!!

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those boots. Why can't I have those boots. And yes, absolutely to the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my Kitchen Favourites put you forever off blogging?!!! You've been very quiet since the party. But, to be honest, I don't need another post to come back and drool over that awesome outfit!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete